The 30-Day Crisis Shelter offers a confidential refuge for battered women and their children to find stability, break away, reassess, and begin rebuilding their lives. Besides a safe haven with food and clothing for thirty days, the shelter provides essential support services, including:
- Counseling, support, and advocacy
- Referrals to legal and social service resources
- Help with evaluating options and developing a safety plan
- Children’s counseling programs
- On-site schooling with k-12 instruction
Haven Hills helps victims of domestic violence evaluate their options and think through future plans, enabling them to begin the process of living independent live free from violence.
If you are someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, please call our 24/7 CRISIS hotline at 818.887.6589