STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
BUILD SELF RELIANCE
Virtual Comedy Fundraiser
Stand Up Against Domestic Violence
Saturday, June 20, 2020
Join us and give yourself a well-deserved break with laughter and fun bidding! Create an account today so you can bid on amazing items.
URGENT! Clients need in-kind donations NOW.
See lists below and please visit our Facebook page for our urgent needs.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW ARE VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, PLEASE CALL OUR
24/7 CRISIS LINE AT 818.887.6589
Due to COVID-19, we have changed the way we provide our programs and services at Haven Hills, in compliance with the shelter in place ordinance:
- Our Crisis and Transitional Shelters remain open.
- Our staff is working remotely.
- Our weekly support groups are now teleconferencing.
- Case Management support is now offered over the phone.
- Clients continue to receive services from the Department of Mental Health over the phone.
- Weekly art group and financial empowerment groups are now teleconferencing.
- Each week our teacher provides activities and instructional materials to all school-aged children in our shelter programs.
- Our Housing First program continues to provide services to clients.
- As always, our hotline continues to remain open.
- We will only accept in-kind donations with an appointment, M-F 9am-2pm; please visit our Facebook page for our ongoing needs and for more information.
Are you looking to give back in another way? We have listed some items in the below link that we need from Amazon. Thank you for your generosity in advanced!
A new way to donate! Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support Haven Hills by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com and select Haven Hills Inc as the charity.