STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
BUILD SELF RELIANCE
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW ARE SURVIVOR OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, PLEASE CALL OUR
24/7 CRISIS LINE AT 818.887.6589
Due to COVID-19, we have changed the way we provide our programs and services at Haven Hills, in compliance with the shelter in place ordinance:
- Our Crisis and Transitional Shelters remain open.
- Our staff is working remotely.
- Our weekly support groups are now teleconferencing.
- Case Management support is now offered over the phone.
- Clients continue to receive services from the Department of Mental Health over the phone.
- Weekly art group and financial empowerment groups are now teleconferencing.
- Each week our teacher provides activities and instructional materials to all school-aged children in our shelter programs.
- Our Housing First program continues to provide services to clients.
- As always, our hotline continues to remain open.
- We will only accept in-kind donations with an appointment, M-F 9am-2pm; please visit our Facebook page for our ongoing needs and for more information.